Biking & Cycling
Get on your bike and start a fantastic holiday adventure!
The Bikepark Leogang has a great offer for everyone interested in mountainbiking and downhilling, no matter what age, whether beginner or pro rider. The cable car transports you up the mountain comfortably, from where you can easily start your preferred route down the mountain. Even watching the pros making their way down over sticks and stones is already fascinating. Great advice and various course offers are available at Bikeschool Leogang.
More than 720 kilometres of mountainbike trails and 480 kilometres of cycle routes in the valley guarantee our guests an awesome bike experience in free nature for every stage of training.
Very interesting and not even as exhausting as usual mountainbiking is E-Biking. The various nice cycling routes invite to discover the beautiful landscape of the Pinzgau region. Without the greatest exertion, you will get to know a lot about the magnificient scenery of the alps. Stop at one of the huts or a nice restaurant and treat yourself with a typical snack of the region or simply have a cool beer! E-Bikes can be rented at Sport Mitterer
Biking for Kids
Rich in variety and for sure lots of action for the Youngsters!
- Mini bikepark and kiddy park
- Pumptrack, freeride trail
- three different lines and playground for future shredders directly bedside the station of the cable car
- special kids courses and kids camps
- Sport Simon Kiddy park (free bikes): At the station of the chairlift Biberg in Saalfelden; further there is a great playground and a 1.6 km long summer toboggan run